New Program: Fit30
What can I expect during class?
Each class is a 30 minute long group class instructed by a certified coach. Each class will have a warm-up and instruction before the workout. The class will focus on aerobic, anaerobic conditioning, strength training and core. Classes will maximize each individual's potential regardless of fitness level while keeping exercise fun and exciting! Our instructors will be there to teach, ensure safety, motivate and encourage as you gain strength, burn calories, increase self-esteem, and form new friendships.
Do I need to take fundamentals classes first?
No you may start right away! Fit30 is a great option for beginners! We're even giving you your first class for FREE! The instructor will teach you everything that you need to know for that workout.
Why should I choose Fit30?
These challenging, high-intensity bootcamp-style workouts will help you finally reach those health and fitness goals you have been chasing!
Who is Fit30 for?
Fit30 is for everyone and can be scaled to any and all fitness levels. These classes are especially for:
- Beginners who are interested in our CrossFit classes but want to build up some conditioning and basic strength first.
- Those who want to shed some pounds quick!
- Those that are tired of the mainstream gyms and want varied, intense workouts without the heavy or technical lifts.
- CrossFit members who need a break from barbell lifting.
- CrossFit members coming back after taking time off.
- Individuals who have an injury that prevents them from lifting heavy weight but still want to get in shape.
3 days per week membership: $60/month
10 session punch card: $80
Drop-In Fee: $10 per class
*We may add additional classes in the future depending on attendance.
Current CFE members welcome! Email email@example.com to inquire about having this program added to your membership.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 540-238-7775.